Joanna Cassidy’s acting career has been long and diverse, encompassing a bit part in BULLITT, trading barbs with Dabney Coleman on BUFFALO BILL, and presently playing the overbearing mother of Dana Delany on BODY OF PROOF. But for most genre fans, she will always be Zhora, the snake-loving assassin/exotic dancer/replicant of BLADE RUNNER, as well as Delores, the sarcastic, rabbit-befriending barkeep of WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT.
I got to talk with Joanna for this career-spanning interview that includes a look at the complication on the set of BLADE and RABBIT, as well her role as T’Pol’s mother on STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE, and so much more. Click on the player to hear the show.
WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN: Snake Dance by Joanna Cassidy
- Blade Runner box set (0.814)
- Blade Runner on the big screen - The Final Cut (0.814)
- BLADE RUNNER's William Sanderson: The CFQ Interview (0.667)
- Fright Night: Cinefantastique Spotlight Podcast 2:32.1 (0.494)
- Sense of Wonder: Former CFQ writer Paul Sammon to introduce Blade Runner screening (0.481)
- 'Forever War' Screen Writer Revealed (0.481)
- Sci-fi's bad batting average at predicting the futures (0.481)
- 'Prophets Of Science Fiction' Premieres (0.481)
- ENDER'S GAME: CFQ Spotlight Podcast 4:42 (0.433)