The future is a bottomless well, its mysteries yet to be revealed. The past is the road that stretches behind us, a strange and twisted route littered with ghosts, demons, hobbits, hostile aliens, Dark Knights, the gods of myth, and far too many teenagers lugging amateur camcorders. 2012 is over, a year that, as with many before it, failed to keep all its promises but in compensation offered up enough surprises to remind us why we so love the films of science fiction, fantasy, and horror. So as the calendar rolls over, Cinefantastique Online’s Steve Biodrowski, Lawrence French, and Dan Persons offer up their lists of the top-ten genre releases of the year, with more than a few surprises in the discussion. Click on the player to hear the show.
- Cinefantastique Top Ten 2011*: CFQ Spotlight Podcast 2:47.1 (0.599)
- The Green Hornet: Cinefantastique Spotlight Podcast #1 (0.333)
- The Innocents: Cinefantastique Spotlight Podcast #4 (0.333)
- Drive Angry: CFQ Spotlight Review Podcast #6 (0.333)
- The Adjustment Bureau: CFQ Spotlight Podcast #7 (0.333)
- Bumpin' Gullivers & More J-Horror: Cinefantastique Post-Mortem 2:1.1 (RANDOM - 0.104)