The shadows continue to spread over the DC Universe, most recently with ARROW, the new reimagining of The Green Arrow as a driven, bow-wielding vigilante for justice, determined to clean up the corruption of his home town of Starling City. With its dark ambiance, its intense, parkour-inspired action sequences, and its LOST-style central mysteries (what, exactly, happened on the island that millionaire playboy Oliver Queen was stranded on for five years?), the show’s made a memorable debut, chalking up healthy ratings for the CW network.
New York Comic Con hosted press roundtables for the show, and we were there to capture the conversation with all the participants. Featured, in order: Willa Holland, who plays Thea Queen, sister to wealthy scion Oliver Queen; Katie Cassidy, who’s crusading reporter Dinah “Laura” Lance in the show; executive producer Marc Guggenheim; and Stephen Amell, who plays Oliver Queen, the feckless playboy who spends five years stranded on a island and returns a much, much different man.
Click on the player to hear the interviews.
Read more about New York Comic-Con by clicking the links below:
- Random Hunks o' New York Comic-Con 2012 with Andrea & Dan
- DC Comics' Dan DiDio on DJANGO UNCHAINED and THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO: New York
- Stan Lee: Cinefantastique's New York Comic-Con 2012
- Makeup Effects Artist Rod Maxwell: Cinefantastique's New York Comic Con 2012
- The Cast of LOST GIRL: Cinefantastique’s New York Comic Con 2012
- RED VS. BLUE'S Matt Hullum & Kathleen Zuelch: Cinefantastique’s New York Comic Con 2012
- Bill Plympton: Cinefantastique’s New York Comic Con 2012
- Bruce Timm and Andrea Romano on BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS: Cinefantastique’s New York Comic Con 2012
- Michael J. Bassett on SILENT HILL: REVELATION 3D: Cinefantastique’s New York Comic Con 2012
- Barry Levinson on THE BAY: Cinefantastique’s New York Comic Con 2012