“Ridley Scott, director of “Alien” and “Blade Runner,” returns to the genre he helped define.
With PROMETHEUS, he creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.”
In theaters June 8th, from 20th Century Fox.
- New 'Prometheus' Teaser (1.000)
- Fassbender for 'Prometheus'? (0.913)
- 'Promethus': Theron In Talks, Fassbender Reveals (0.913)
- 'Prophets Of Science Fiction' Premieres (0.903)
- Prometheus & Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted: The Cinefantastique Spotlight Podcast – 3:23 (0.830)
- 'Prometheus' International Trailer (0.704)
- Scott's 'Alien Prequel' Now 'Prometheus' (0.546)
- 'Alien' Prequel NOT Delayed? (0.465)
- Fox Tweets: ALL the 'Alien' Rumors Bogus (0.465)