Take a trip past the event horizon and dive into the Black Hole – the Black Hole Ultra-Lounge Podcast, that is. Join Cinefantastique correspondents Dan Persons, Lawrence French and Steve Biodrowski as they embark on the debut episode of this new podcast, spun off from the Cinefantastique Round Table Podcast. This week’s prime topic is the Most Epic Failures in the History of Horror, Fantasy, and Science Fiction Films. We’re not talking about box office failure; we mean the best laid plans of mice and men that go horribly awry on screen. Was stopping the train really such a good idea in TOMBS OF THE BLIND DEAD (ask the passengers – if you can find any alive!)? Was opening the Ark of the Covenant really such a good idea in RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (ask the Nazis!)? And was creating an artificial being really such a good idea in THE CURSE OF FRANKENSTEIN and its sequels (ask the Baron!).
Also this week, chit-chat about various topics, ranging from HANNA TO HYENAS. So sit back with a glass of Romulan ale and enjoy the smooth swinging sounds of Outer Space in the Black Hole Ultra-Lounge.
Read more about CFQ Podcast 2:14 by clicking the links below:
- Hanna: CFQ Spotlight #12 (0.441)
- Bava & Black Sunday: Cinefantastique Post-Mortem Podcast 1:26.1 (0.333)
- Avatar & 2001: CFQ Post-Mortem Podcast 1:31.1 (0.333)
- Legend of the Guardians, The Owls of Ga'Hool: CFQ Post-Mortem Podcast 1:33.1 (0.333)
- Hatchet 2: CFQ Post-Mortem Podcast 1:34.1 (0.333)
- Sorcerer's Apprentice: CFQ Post-Mortem Podcast 1:23.1 (RANDOM - 0.255)