Very Ultimate Captain America, I guess. The ‘hero’ costume doesn’t look much better on Eveans than the ill-fitting one did on his stuntman.
What was wrong with the idea of a form-fitting chain-mail shirt, anyway? They were actually tried in World War I & II. And why is it powder blue, and not say, a dark navy/indigo, like the America flag? Grumble…
Gotta admit those Hydra goons (I assume) have a definite Jack Kirby vibe to them.
- Capt. America in Action - Photo (1.000)
- 'Captain America' Tidbits and Rumors (0.839)
- Captain America Pics, Comments (0.834)
- Captain America: The First Avenger: Cinefantastique Spotlight Podcast 2:28.1 (0.778)
- UPDATED: Hugo Weaving Playing Captain America's Nemesis, Gets Sidekick (0.739)
- The Punisher: War Zone - Trailer (RANDOM - 0.111)